Conflict Management and Self-Defence Courses
Price: £150.00 + VAT
The QNUK Level 2 Award in Preventing Violence in the Workplace (RQF). This course has been designed and developed to meet the requirements for individuals who work in the public sector and require training in preventing violence to help deal with customers face to face. This is suitable for a very wide range of sectors and is suitable for anyone in a customer facing role and deals with service users and the general public.
This is a very useful course, that can help individuals obtain a better understanding of how to prevent conflict situations from not only arising but also escalating.
Once qualified you will feel more confident in being able to deal with situations as they arise.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for anyone working in the public sector such as:
- Education Sectors
- Security Industry
- Retail Industry
- Hospitality Industry
- Licensed Premises
- Entertainment Industry
- Sales Industry
- Gaming Industry
- Sports Industry
- Construction Industry
- Health Care Industry
- Nursing and Medical Industry
- Manufacturing Industry
- Engineering Industry
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Rail and Transport Industry
- Customer Service Industry
- How communication can be used to solve problems and reduce the likelihood of conflict
- Factors that influence human responses to conflict situations
- Assessing and reduce risks in conflict situations
- Communicate effectively and de-escalate conflict in emotive situations
- Good practice to follow after conflict situations
The qualification is not suitable for those that are likely to have to break away or physically intervene with violent individuals.
Pristine Safety and Security offer other qualifications in Personal Safety, Self-Defence, Breakaway Techniques, Physical intervention, The Safe and Effective use of Restraint Equipment and Module 4 of the Physical Intervention Unit of the Security Industry Authority (SIA) Door Supervisors Licence.